Flexible Working at the Core
Increasingly, people need greater flexibility than a long-term lease on a fixed office. At The Core, you can access your office space 24/7/365 and you can grow your business within the building, should additional space be available. The Core also provides virtual office services, suitable for inward companies checking out the local market and for new ventures.
The Core can provide a postal address and telephone answering service, either at Newcastle Helix or through our sister project at Toffee Factory. This provides your businesses with a professional address, messaging and customer interface. Companies based elsewhere in the UK who are developing a market in the North East may also wish to use the services. See below for details of our services.
The Core Virtual Office Packages
The Core’s Virtual Office service gives clients the advantage of a professional telephone answering service and/or the use of a choice of business addresses without being based at The Core on a permanent basis.
We offer 3 levels of service to suit clients individual needs:
- £25 per calendar month
- Professional Newcastle upon Tyne business address.
- Retention or forwarding of post (Royal Mail franking rates apply plus 15% administration fee).
- £55 per calendar month
- Dedicated Newcastle upon Tyne telephone number with calls answered in your company name.
- Call forwarding and/or messages taken and forwarded by email.
- Out-of-hours digital voicemail service with bespoke message and secure remote access.
- Up to 45 messages or diversions included within the service (excludes diversion call charges).
- £70 per calendar month
- All bronze services.
- All silver services.
- Up to 65 messages or diversions included within the service (excludes diversion call charges).