Time: 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
Businesses can get up to £3,000 for faster, better broadband through the Government’s Broadband Connection Vouchers scheme.
Newcastle is one of the 22 cities across the UK where the scheme is active. This seminar, organised jointly between INCA, FCS, BDUK and Newcastle City Council, is aimed at small businesses and providers of business connectivity services.
The seminar will cover:
- How the scheme works and what costs can be covered
- How businesses can apply for connection vouchers
- Pooling vouchers in group schemes to improve connectivity for a business park, retail or business centre
- Case studies of businesses that have benefitted
- Suppliers who can provide connectivity
This event is designed to bring together the business community in Newcastle with INCA members and others involved in providing connectivity and related services. Register here.
Organisations interested in sponsorship opportunities should contact Gill Williams at INCA.